CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

work party

my moms work had a party on sat and she took me and boston and anyston to it! they had this super big blow up superman thing that boston loved! i went on it a couple times and my back it paying for it now but it was way fun!
when i get rich, (fingers crossed) i want one of these in my back yard! me and boston raced a couple of times and he was faster at it than i was! that means im getting old.


at the park they had a chalk board above the tables where we were sitting and the group before us was for parents of murdered children. :( i wanted to take a picture of it but my mom wouldnt let me. we were in the middle of rose park so i was a little freaked out by this sign! not sure if i will ever go there by myself thats for sure! lol


0 comments:

Post a Comment